The Perfect Opportunity for a 2022 College Grad!
Goodroot is a fast-growing organization committed to reinventing healthcare one system at a time. We do this by freeing and amplifying talent and ideas trapped in outdated and complex healthcare systems – creating new brands and businesses to fix the parts of the system that are no longer working. As a marketing coordinator you will learn, grow, and become integrated into a highly creative and fast paced environment. You will have access to seasoned executive leadership and experienced sales and marketing professionals who work hard and have fun doing it.
Our growing healthcare company is looking for an outgoing, upbeat and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support the sales and marketing department and provide general office support. This person will be a critical member of our team and will be the perfect place for a new college graduate to be part of a thriving team and to learn!
The Ideal candidate is task and detail oriented with a background or interest in sales, marketing, business or communications that is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. In this role you will work with our multi-faceted team to keep things running smoothly and deliver ongoing support.
In addition to being organized and proactive, the ideal candidate will possess the strong communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Provide support for marketing events and tradeshows
- Assist with competitive and market research
- Assist with various digital marketing projects related to website build and maintenance, email campaigns and social media
- Coordinate and manage company branded clothing, promotional items and marketing materials
- Maintain marketing database in CRM system
- Edit, format, and proofread presentation decks and other materials as needed
- Assist with company-wide projects and initiatives as needed
- Track leads, sales, and statistics to show department ROI
- Maintain team resumes and bios
- Keep sales materials up to date on team portals
- Supports special projects
- Organize and manage client gifting
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks such as coordinating IT support, lunch orders, setting up meetings, shipping/mailing coordination and ad hock office administrative requests, expense reports
- 1+ years of experience (including internships) – perfect for someone graduating this spring!
- Strong ability to multitask, with a desire to gain experience in a fast-paced and versatile environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written are critical
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Teams
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field preferred
- Interest or knowledge of digital marketing a plus